Brava Fabrics Swimwear
Curious about what Koinobei means, you can click here. Koinobei is a carp streamer in the Japanese language. It is a carp-shaped kite made to celebrate Children's Day in Japan. Enjoy this exceptional swimwear on a beach with a cool drink. It is made of organic cotton in Portugal, and designed by Bravafabrics- An innovative company in fashion men's wear located in Spain.
* Colour: Light Grey.
* Material: 100% Recycled Polyester.
* Lining: Polyester
* Made In Portugal.
* Regular Fit.
Got a question about this product:
WhatsApp: +971-54-556-FAME (3263)
* Back Pocket.
* Wash at below 30 degrees.
* Don't tumble dry.
* Iron under low temp.
+ Free Delivery.
* Estimated shipping time: 3-5 working days.
* We do not accept returns on swimwear and underwear.
* Terms & Conditions apply. Read more.